We want to make your journey to studying with Plumpton as easy as possible. Here are the range of ways you can apply:
Further Education courses
- Apply now online: You can use the apply now button on the course page you are looking at to apply via our online application form
- Apply via prospectus: You can use the paper application form at the back of the prospectus and post this to the college or;
- Apply directly via UCAS Progress.
UCAS Progress allows young people between 13 and 17 years old to search for courses across England and Wales. You can apply by using the following steps:
- Sign up to UCAS Progress - before you can apply for courses you’ll need a login. You can get this from your school or you can register yourself.
- Research career and job ideas - there’s a range of tools and information to help you work out what you’d like to do.
- Search for courses
- Save courses to your favourites page - when the time comes to apply, you won’t need to search for them all over again.
- Complete your profile
- Make an application - apply to courses on your favourites list.
Higher Education Courses
Use the apply now button on the course page you are looking for and this will lead you to either
- Apply directly via UCAS For Full Time Course
- or via Plumpton College application form For Part Time, Internal Top-Ups, Masters, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Modules.
If you have any questions on the application process please get in touch with our admissions team.