We want to make your journey to studying with Plumpton as easy as possible. Here are the range of ways you can apply:
Further Education courses
- Apply now online: You can use the apply now button on the course page you are looking at to apply via our online application form
- Apply via prospectus: You can use the paper application form at the back of the prospectus and post this to the college or;
- Apply directly via UCAS Progress.
UCAS Progress allows young people between 14 and 17 years old to search for courses across England and Wales. You can apply by using the following steps:
- Sign up to UCAS Progress - before you can apply for courses you’ll need a login. You can get this from your school or you can register yourself.
- Research career and job ideas - there’s a range of tools and information to help you work out what you’d like to do.
- Search for courses
- Save courses to your favourites page - when the time comes to apply, you won’t need to search for them all over again.
- Complete your profile
- Make an application - apply to courses on your favourites list.
What happens once I apply?
- When we recieve your application, you will recieve a confirmation email letting you know we've got it. If you don't recieve this, please check your spam/junk folders, and if it's not there please give us a call on 01273 890454.
- If your application is successful, you will then be invited in for an interview within 15 working days. These happen on Wednesdays at your chosen campus, and give you the opportunity to meet your tutor and discuss entry requirements in greater detail.
- You will find out on the day whether you have been accepted onto the course of your choice, or if not, we will be on hand to offer impartial advice about what next steps would be best for you.
- Keep in touch! Over the summer we will be sending out enrolment information and hosting welcome events to fully prepare you for your adventure here at Plumpton College.
Higher Education Courses
Use the apply now button on the course page you are looking for and this will lead you to either
- Apply directly via UCAS For Full Time Course
- or via Plumpton College application form For Part Time, Internal Top-Ups, Masters, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Modules.
- Follow the link here to see what happens after you submit your application via UCAS.
If you have any questions on the application process please get in touch with our admissions team.