- Company: Holmansbridge Farm
- Location: Lewes BN8 4TD
- Salary: £117 per week
We are looking for a Butchery Apprenticeship for an excellent opportunity to train as a Butcher working for a busy farm shop, in a rural location in Sussex, so driving license/own transport is required.
Excellent opportunity working for a busy farm shop in rural Sussex
- Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer’s orders
- Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
- Keep inventory of meat sales
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
Level 2 Standard Butchery Apprenticeship to be delivered at Plumpton College one day per week with the rest of the learning to be on-the-job.
You may also be required to study functional skills in English, maths and ICT dependant on your GCSE grades.
For further information and to apply, please visit the NAS website;