- Company: Arundel Butchers
- Location: Arundel, BN18 9AD
- Salary: £156 per week
Apprentice Butcher to complete an apprenticeship at Arundel Butchers Ltd. Excellent opportunity to work and learn in our established butchers. The candidate would be expected to serve our customers providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer’s orders
- Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
- Keep inventory of meat sales and order meat supplies
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
Level 2 Standard Butchery Apprenticeship to be delivered at Plumpton College one day per week with the rest of the learning to be on-the-job.
You may also be required to study functional skills in English, maths and ICT dependant on your GCSE grades.
For further information and to apply, please visit the National Apprenticeship Service website;