- Company: M J Penfold
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £156.00 per week
Excellent opportunity for an Apprentice Butcher to complete an apprenticeship and work and learn in our established Butchers in Chichester. The candidate would be expected to serve our customers providing excellent customer service at all times.
Duties to include:
- Weigh, wrap and display cuts of meat
- Learn all cuts of meat, slicing, boning, tying and presenting of meat
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer’s orders
- Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
- Keep inventory of meat sales and order meat supplies
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
- Serving our customer
Level 2 Standard Butchery Apprenticeship to be delivered at Plumpton College one day per week with the rest of the learning to be on-the-job.
You may also be required to study functional skills in English, maths and ICT dependant on your GCSE grades.
For more information and to apply, please visit the National Apprenticeship Service website;