Apprentice Greenkeeper Lewes Golf Club
- Company: Lewes Golf Club
- Location: Lewes
- Salary: £168.75 - £281.25 / week
- Contact Email: email@example.com
We are looking for a reliable person to join our greens team who has an interest in learning all aspects of golf course maintenance. Full training will be given including level 2 Diploma in Greenkeeping. Working with a committed team you will learn all aspects of golf course care and maintenance including:
- tee boxes
- types of grass
- treatments for disease
- mowing and rolling etc
- Interest and ideally some experience of working outdoors
- Positive Attitude,
- Keen to learn
- Sense of humour
- Maths and English grades D or above an advantage
The possibility of a Full Time permanent position on completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Minimum age 18.
- Candidate will need to use ride on mowers - Driving Licence required.
- The successful candidate must expect to be working outside in all weathers
- Early starts are part of the job.
Working week - Monday to Friday 6.30 – 2.30 with 30 min lunch. Occasional weekend work with time off in lieu
Total hours per week: 37.50
Expected duration - 24 months
Possible start date - 04 Mar 2019
Mandy Quick 01273 483474 firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please click the following link, that will take you to the National Apprenticeship Service Website: www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-379163