- Company: Hartley Coffee House
- Location: Cranbrook, TN17 3QG
- Salary: £174.00 - £328.40 per week
Working at a traditional bread and cake counter within a small friendly team in a Farm Shop in Cranbrook. Preparing doughs for baking breads, prepare and make pastry goods from scratch for the weeks’ production.
- Determine variety and quantity of goods to make by reviewing provisional or actual production schedules
- Prepare dougs by measuring ingredients, mixing ingredients to form dough, dividing dough into portions, molding dough into loaves or desired shapes
- Prepare doughs for baking by placing shaped dough in greased pans, spreading or rolling in toppings, allowing dough to rise, inserting pans of raised dough into oven to bake
- Bake doughs by adjusting thermostatice controls to regulate oven temperature, with or without steam
- Cooling baked goods by removing from oven, placing on cooling races, removing from pans or trays.
You will be studying Baker Apprenticeship Level 2 at Plumpton College. The majority of your training will be work based and you will attend College once a week.
You may also be required to study functional skills in English, maths and ICT dependant on your current GCSE grades.
For further information and to apply, please register on the National Apprenticeships Website at https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-394439