- Company: Frogheath Landscapes Ltd
- Location: Burwash, East Sussex, TN19 7HR
- Salary: National Minimum Wage
- Contact Email: email@example.com
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Landscaping team.
A broad role incorporating both hard and soft landscaping, working as part of a team on a range of projects throughout the year and be able to learn from experienced landscapers.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team on a range of projects throughout the year and be able to learn from experienced landscapers. All apprentices working at Frogheath Landscapes will attend Plumpton College one day a week as part of the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Horticulture.
The ideal candidate will:
• have a strong interest in plants, making things and working outdoors
• have the desire to study and learn both at college and in the workplace
• be prepared to work in a team outside in all weathers
• be reliable, honest, personable, physically fit and hard working
• be able to turn up for work on time every day, listen to instruction and be able to ask if you don’t understand what is being asked of you.
- A full clean driving license is desirable
A responsible attitude is essential as you will be operating a wide range of tools and machinery and have a duty of care to keep yourself and others safe from harm.
The ability to demonstrate commitment is desirable – e.g., participation in Scouts/Duke of Edinburgh activities, active member of football team, regular weekend job etc.
No experience necessary for this post as full training will be given.
References will be required and taken up
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.45am to 4.30pm
For further information, please contact Kate Purves: 01435 883516
Applications should be made through the National Apprenticeship Service Website: www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship