Land Based Service Engineer - Ground care Apprenticeship
- Company: Acacia Groundcare Equipment Rental Limited
- Location: Henfield, West Sussex, BN5 9QY
- Salary: £110 / week
- Contact Email: RPatel@acaciarental.com
With more than 60 years’ combined experience in the equipment rental industry, our directors and team of service engineers are fully qualified with specialist training in groundcare and arboriculture equipment.
We have the product and industry knowledge to help you work out what you need for the job you have to do – and how to do it effectively and safely.
This apprenticeship is an excellent opportunity to work for a long established groundcare machinery business in West Sussex. You will be working in a busy workshop with, in due course, customer facing opportunities.
General workshop duties. Full training will be provided to allow the successful candidate to:
- Fault, find and repair on petrol and electrical machines
As competence develops the range of machinery seen will progress to cylinder mowers, 2 stroke machines and ultimately tractors and specialist ground care machinery.
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Positive attitude
- Passion for machinery
- Team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- GCSE English and maths grade C or above or equivalent
Please Apply via the National Apprenticeship Service Website: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeshipsearch