Harvest Grain Sampler
- Company: Frontier Agriculture Ltd
- Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
- Contact Email: email@example.com
We are currently looking to recruit harvest workers to join our business on a temporary basis through the harvest time (July to September/October). The successful candidates will visit farms to sample bulk grain and/or collect grain samples for analysis at Frontiers Laboratories.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· To be a company ambassador
· To work with the sample line manager to ensure the smooth running of all sampling requests
· To arrange appointments with farms prior to sampling
· To accurately sample bulk grain and pulses
· Ensure accurate completion of all paperwork
· To liaise with line manager on a daily basis regarding progress of work
· Adherence to all company health and safety procedures
- Minimum of twelve months driving experience on a full UK driving licence preferred but not essential
- Reliable, self-motivated and hard working
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
No previous experience is required.
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone studying agriculture or interested in an agriculture career, to work for the UK’s leading crop production and grain marketing business.
All candidates will be required to perform physical manual labour in collecting grain samples.
The role includes driving to various locations on a daily basis across Kent, Sussex and Surrey. Ideally the candidate will be located relatively near our Sevenoaks or Canterbury offices.
Full training will be given over 1.5 days in July: this will include health and safety regulations, a driving assessment and full training on sampling and the importance of this role to the company.
A vehicle will be supplied for the duration of your employment along with a uniform and full PPE.
Please apply and send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org