- Company: Jacobs Engineering UK
- Location: South of England
- Salary: Competitive
- Contact Email: email@example.com
As a Jacobs arboriculturist you will be joining a small successful team providing support to the wider Jacobs business and directly to clients. The majority of projects relate to infrastructure and regeneration both in the public and private sectors. The main responsibilities of the role will depend on specific project requirements but are likely to include;
· site surveying to BS5837 standard;
· Writing technical reports and other deliverables;
· Liaison with other disciplines;
· Site supervision visits; and
EEcology tree climbing support (optional).
· Minimum level 4 qualification in arboriculture or related discipline:
- Ability to work in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team environment and develop positive working relationships;
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills;
- An ability to analyse and present data;
- All-round technical knowledge in modern arboriculture and best practice;
- Willingness to travel and undertake work away from the Croydon office;
· Possess a high level of personal responsibility and have a flexible adaptable approach to different project requirements; and
- Applicants are required to hold a full driving licence and possess a relevant work permit for the UK.
- A willingness to learn new skills and apply them to a consultancy setting; and
WiWillingness to contribute as a graduate to the wider environmental service provision.