- Company: Burden Bros Agri LTD
- Salary: £15,000 - £18,000
- Contact Email: email@example.com
Currently the third generation of the Burden Family farming in Kent. Starting in 1968 with 540 acres of arable land with a steady progression in management and diversification into most parts of agriculture, we have developed a wide-ranging business portfolio ranging from Agriculture, Construction and Farming to Hospitality.
Burden Bros Agri are an authorised John Deere dealership.
We are one BB4 Family and like a Family, we are growing! The growth of our companies is creating exciting and fresh opportunities for employees to develop and grow and be a part of something great.
We offer excellent support, guidance and training. If your looking for progression within an organisation who will listen to your ideas then we would love to hear from you!
- Delivering support and service to the customer base that have live FarmSight packages, both on and off farm.
- Ensure all software updates are carried out when due
- Create data reports following demonstrations of FarmSight solutions to enable post demo follow ups
- Build an accurate & detailed data bank following demonstrations, to enable further best practice sharing & knowledge
- Assist with the upkeep of our RTK network
- Install John Deere hardware products following sale
- Ensure accurate tracking of time on tasks and a robust admin process to enable profitability calculations of contracts
- Set up and go live of customer online software solutions
- Carry out administration including contract renewals, consents for GDPR and product ordering
- Communicate effectively with colleagues
- Any other duty appropriate to the post.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Good knowledge of the customer base, industry & their requirements
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Flexible during times of change
- Confident & decisive in problem solving
We are committed to our people and invest in their future, at BB4 we offer career progression and are committed to supporting our people through their journey.
Check out our video: youtu.be/lYM3zZUN9BY
Benefits: 24 days annual leave, 3% matching pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, discount hospitality offers, career development and group family fun days / activities.