Cyder Maker's Assistant
- Company: Emily Estate UK Ltd
- Location: Hadspen House, Bruton, BA7 7NG
- Salary: £21,000 & 10% performance related bonus
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
World class, bespoke cyder house requires a full time asssitant for our Cyder Maker. The cellar has been designed by a leading South African wine maker, using state of the art technology. Our cold fermentationtechniques with a wine makers slant, combined with quality Somerset apples have resulted in high quality small batch, craft cyder yet to be publicly showcased.
We are actively looking for an energetic and enthusiatic individual who is passionate about wine and cyder, who can quickly integrate into a small, newly formed team. The job will involve:
- Tractor/forklift driving (training provided) for collection of apples
- Operating the pressing equipment
- Wash down & general cellar cleaning (stainless steel & oak)
- Bottling / x-flow filtering / labelling / pasteurisation and packing
- Laboritory testing (acidity/SO2/ABV - brand new lab)
- 5 day week, 40 hours per week
Opportunity to develop and prctice cyder making skills alongside our cyder maker. The individual must be confident and able to speak to the general public (Tours etc).
We are the younger sister company to Babylonstoren wines, SA.
If you think you suit the profile we are looking for please email and request the full Job Description. Recruiting now.