Customer Support Executive
- Company: Bought By Many
- Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Salary: Circa £20k
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bought By Many’s mission is to create Better Insurance, For Everyone. As part of that mission, we want our customers to love what we do, talk about us, and keep coming back for more!
You will be our customer facing ‘voice’ and crucial in providing an excellent customer experience that makes us different from the rest. As part of a supportive team committed to building strong customer relationships, you’ll provide policy administration, sales and customer support for our market-leading insurance products.
You will also convert leads, help customers with applications and queries, produce high quality documentation, maintain records on our databases, and help ensure we meet our service standards and FCA compliance requirements. Regular training will be provided to help develop you.
You in our team
This is a dynamic and collaborative role where you will be responsible for:
- Giving customers the best possible experience with an eagerness to change insurance for the better
- Confident and professional telephone manner, excellent verbal and written English communication, and emphatic listening skills
- Well-organised with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Able to work sufficiently on your own, as well as with colleagues and within a team
- Naturally proactive, flexible, positive and enjoy taking the initiative and ownership
- Educated to A level standard (or equivalent) and hold GCSE (A to C) in English and Maths
- Experience in a customer-facing role, providing a diverse range of telephone, email and online support and administration in a small flexible team is desirable
Depending on your skills and level of experience this role is paying circa £20k. We operate a structured career path with personal development and training to help you grow and develop within this role and beyond. An additional monthly shift premium of 7.5% of base salary is also paid where shifts are worked.
Our benefits package includes 25 days' holiday, up to 5% match pension, life assurance, cycle scheme, season ticket loan, and a superb modern working environment including free drinks, snacks and well being initiatives.
We also socialise on a regular basis, so apply to find out more about our Breakfasts By Many and Dinners By Many.
Hours of work
Our standard working week is 37.5 hours. This is worked on a shift rota system of earlies, days and lates plus 1-2 Saturdays a month.
Monday to Friday shifts can fall between 8am to 7pm, and 9-5:30pm Saturday.
For shift workers Bought By Many pay an extra 7.5% of your basic salary on top per annum (e.g. £20k + 1.5k = £21.5K pa)
This role will be based in our offices in Haywards Heath, West Sussex. We are a 3 minute walk from Haywards Heath train station.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you want to join the BBM team and what excites you about the role.