Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Company: NFU Mutual
- Location: Henfield
- Salary: National Minimum Wage
- Contact Email: Louise.Hayes@plumpton.ac.uk
Are you self-motivated, charismatic, enthusiastic, and brilliant with people and looking for a career in Insurance?
Dreamt of working in farming but just can’t cope with the early mornings!
Are you looking for a new challenge, career change or just starting out after receiving your exam results?
Looking to work for a company who care about their employees and the communities that surround them.
NFU Mutual, Henfield are looking to recruit Apprentices in a Customer Service Advisor role.
In this very important role, your responsibilities will include the following:
· Review and process amendments to policies arising from changes to cover and circumstance, seeking opportunities for cross-selling, meeting the customer service standards and ensuring cover is appropriate,
· Deliver and contribute to the effective and efficient running of the Branch including managing and directing correspondence, processing renewals, stationery and filing, to maintain customer relationships, to enhance and protect NFU Mutual’s reputation and brand.
· Identify, analyse and collate data relating to existing customers to generate prospects for General Insurance products and potential cross-selling opportunities for RMS and Life sales.
· Collate, analyse and evaluate information for existing target customers to promote and sell, within licensed authority commercial and private General Insurance products, ensuring compliance with sales quality and advice standards and regulatory requirements.
· Investigate, consult on and process claims, within licensed authority, applying criteria to prevent loss and fraud, meet customer service standards and identify opportunities for new business.
· Check, process and manage accounting transactions, including premium collection, policy cancellation refunds and non-payment of premiums, to prevent loss, prevent money laundering, meet customer service standards and maintain profitable growth.
· Maintain own knowledge and skills to sell professionally and compliantly, delivering a consistently good experience to customers to meet the requirements and standards of NFUM, T&C scheme and our regulators.
To apply, register for our recruitment day extravaganza at Plumpton College and come and show us what you’re made of rather than leaving it to a piece of paper.
Contact Louise Hayes 01273 892010, Louise.Hayes@plumpton.ac.uk