- Company: Holmansbridge Farm
- Location: Lewes, BN8 4TD
- Salary: £148.00 per week
- Contact Email: email@example.com
Brief overview of the role
We are looking for a Butchery Apprenticeship for an excellent opportunity to train as a Butcher working for a busy farm shop, in a rural location in Sussex.
Excellent opportunity working for a busy farm shop in rural Sussex
- Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer’s orders
- Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
- Keep inventory of meat sales
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
- 30 hours per week We operate Tues - Friday - 7am - 6pm Saturday 7am - 5pm Sunday 10am - 5pm (Apprentices exact hours/working days to be decided)
- Total hours per week: 30.00
Customer Service Skills
Friendly, hard working and positive.
No formal qualifications required - just a desire to learn.
About the employer
An established Farm Shop and Butchery with good reputation with a friendly atmosphere.