Blackwoods Cheese Company Apprentice Cheese Maker
- Company: Blackwoods Cheese Company
- Location: Chiddingstone, Kent
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our growing business as an Apprentice Cheesemaker.
The apprenticeship will cover all aspects of our cheese making processes at Blackwoods Cheese Company as well as quality assurance, packing, cleaning and retail sales.
This exciting opportunity is perfect for someone with a strong interest in food, flavour, science and cheese.
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of the work and people around you are essential Personal qualities
- Strong interest in quality food
- Ability to work within a small team
Once fully qualified you will be highly employable in the cheese industry around the world. You will have the skills to set up your own business or continue working at Blackwoods.
Things to consider:
- Cheese making requires exemplary attention to hygiene.
- The role will involve a lot of cleaning.
- Affinage and retail training with Neals Yard Dairy.
- Visits to other cheese makers around the UK.