- Company: East Brighton Golf
- Location: East Brighton, BN2 5RA
- Salary: competitive
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
East Brighton Golf Club established in 1893 is one of the best courses on the south cost. A chalk down land course designed by James Braid. We have an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a strong green keeping background to become part of a dynamic team. We believe in training and investing in our team members.
Skills and experience
• NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Sports Turf Maintenance is desirable
• PA1, PA2 and PA6 spraying certificates are desirable
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience required.
• Ability to work as part of a well-established team.
• Excellent communication and timekeeping skills.
• Attention to detail and high quality finish
• Demonstrate an understanding of commercial golf demands.
• A compliant machine operator understanding basic machine maintenance and set up.
• Prepared to be part of a one great team from office to greens.
• Ability to play golf is desirable.
This is a full-time role based on a contract of 40 hours a week. Hours include weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. The role offers a competitive salary, generous pension contribution and training opportunities.
Please apply via email by Friday 23rd February 2018 to Andrew Hughes Head Green Keeper.
East Brighton Golf Club
Office: 01273 604 838
Mail: East Brighton Golf Club, Roedean Road, Brighton, BN2 5RA