- Company: The Ashdown Park Hotel and Country Club
- Location: Wych Cross, RH18 5JR
- Salary: £173.07 per week
- Contact Email: SBell@elitehotels.co.uk>
Fantastic opportunity maintaining the grounds of this magnificent Grade Two listed Country House set in 186 acres of beautiful gardens and parkland with an 18 hole Golf Course.
· To maintain the grounds of the Hotel working in all areas of the Estate including the golf course, woodland, parkland and gardens.
· To be knowledgeable of all hotel facilities and to inform/sell these when asked about them by guests.
· To ensure good working relationships with colleagues and other departments.
· Communicate to the Estate Manager and Senior Gardener and the other staff within the Estate team on a regular basis.
· To be responsible for agreed areas of the grounds.
· To assist in the development and improvements of the estate.
· To follow policies set out in the Departmental Policy Manual.
Closing date for applications is :22.06.18
Please apply via the National Apprenticeship Service Website: www.apprenticeships.org.uk