- Company: Slinfold Golf & Country Club
- Location: Slinfold, West Sussex
- Salary: on application
- Contact Email: email@example.com
Slinfold Golf & Country Club is a well - established golf club with a growing membership, based near to Horsham in West Sussex. We are looking to add to our current team of permanent greenkeepers and need an individual who is passionate about working outdoors.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to embark on a full-time career in greenkeeping. Someone who will be able to work closely with our experienced greenkeepers, to develop the skills and knowledge needed to work in all aspects of golf course preparation and maintenance.
The ideal applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Be flexible and able to work at weekends on a rota basis
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to demonstrate they can work as part of a team and as an individual
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate with members as well as colleagues
- Have own transport due to rural location
However having previous greenkeeping experience is not essential, as for the right candidate we are prepared to offer a day release course at Merrist Wood, working towards an NVQ level 2 in greenkeeping.
Although we see this as a junior role, age is not a consideration; what we are looking for is your enthusiasm and dedication.
Please note that this is physical work; we operate throughout the year and in all weathers; full uniform will be provided
For Applications please send via email, or send your c.v. to Dan Saunders, Head GreenKeeper, Slinfold Golf & Country Club, Stane Street, Slinfold, West Sussex RH13 0RE
Closing date for applications is 6th April 2018. For details about the club please visit www.slinfoldclub.co.uk