- Company: SGS United Kingdom
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Salary: £19,000 - £22,000
- Contact Email: Mollie.Phipps@sgs.com
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
We have an exciting opportunity for a FieldTrials Study Coordinator - to join our global organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring a range of studies in relation to GEP & GLP Field Trial services,
The salary on offer will be £19,000 - £22,000 per annum, plus an annual performance bonus of up to 10%. SGS also offers an excellent benefits package including private healthcare, a minimum of 23 days' holiday increasing with service, childcare vouchers and discount schemes, plus a contributory stakeholder pension with a matching contribution of up to 6%.
- Ensuring own and staff compliance to all industry standards and SGS quality systems to ensure consistency in our services.
- Working to a high level of confidentiality and protocol.
- Work with Project Manager / Study Managers and Clients to generate data and meet agreed deadlines.
- Initiating studies including writing of Study Plans setting up of data files and management processes.
- Setup of Field Notebooks for data capture and processing of data and records for trialists to utilise for raw data capture.
- Checking suitability and accuracy of data generated from all trials undertaken.
- Ensure timely data transfer between R&D Trials Agronomist through to Clients.
- Monitoring of Trial progress, management of Event schedule and progress reports sent regularly to clients.
- Ensure data completion, checking suitability and accuracy of data generated from all trials undertaken.
· Analysing, writing and presenting reports
- Suggest improvements to current operations so that the department can maximise profitability and efficiency.
- The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role and hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Hold a degree in a relevant agricultural / life science subject or equivalent
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter/email outlining the reasons for interest in the placement by e-mail or post to Mollie Phipps. Email: Mollie.Phipps@sgs.com or post to SGS United Kingdom Ltd., Unit 1, The Meadows, Upton estate, Stratford Road, Banbury, OX15 6EP.
Applications close on March 1st 2018.