- Company: Mid Sussex Golf Club
- Location: Ditchling
- Contact Email: email@example.com
We are looking to employ enthusiastic individuals to take the position of seasonal green keepers here at Mid Sussex Golf club to assist in the running and maintenance of the golf course. This would be a great opportunity to get an introduction to the world of greenkeeping and gain some valuable experience in the industry.
Duties will include:
- Bunker maintenance
- Cutting and maintenance of greens, tees, aprons, fairways and semi rough.
- Presenting the golf course to a high standard
- Machinery maintenance
- Assistance with construction projects
The right candidate should have the following qualities:
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- An understanding of the game of golf
- Previous machinery experience would be advantageous but full training will be provided
- Enjoys working in an outdoor environment.
- Show an understanding of health and safety.
- Must be over 18.
Benefits include use of the facilities in off peak times and lunch will be provided.