Customer Service Assistant - Part time, 6 hours per week (Sunday)
- Company: Mole Country Stores
- Location: Redhill, Surrey
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Assistant – Redhill, Surrey
Company – Mole Country Stores
Type - Part time, 6 hours per week, Sunday 10.00am – 4.00pm
Mole Country Stores form part of the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public. We are a progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover exceeding £420m, employing over 2,100 employees.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you’ll be the face of the store, serving our customers on our tills, providing an experience that is a cut above the rest.
- General cashier duties
- Visual merchandising and display of products
- Responding to all customer queries in a helpful and efficient manner
You’ll need to be a positive and friendly person with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail, and the motivation to deliver outstanding customer service. If you’re interested in agriculture or the great outdoors, this could be the job for you!
We understand that the foundations of our Company are based upon the success of our employees, so we offer the following attractive benefits:
- A long term and rewarding career in an expanding business
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Child care vouchers
- Life assurance after 1 years’ service
Mole Country Stores will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leavers’ age due to the nature of our products sold in store.