- Company: First Ecology
- Location: Somerset, UK
- Salary: 20-28,000
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you keen to pursue a career as an arboriculturalist with a company that will invest in your professional development? Do you have a passion for trees and a pragmatic attitude towards land development? If so, we would love to hear from you!
The role will provide you with the opportunity to assist in the delivery of a wide range of arboricultural projects; involving liaison with clients, contractors and statutory agents; setting and managing project budgets and timescales; undertaking arboricultural surveys; and the production of high-quality technical reports.
1. At least one degree in a relevant discipline
2. Full UK driving licence with vehicle
3. A member of the Arboricultural Association or capable of membership
Knowledge and skills
1. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); and highly competent in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably GIS and/or ZWCAD
2. Knowledge of relevant policy and legislation relating to arboricultural matters.
3. Competent tree identification skills.
1. 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and flexible working hours if required
2. Membership of the Arboricultural Association (or similar)
3. Paid training as part of an individual CPD commitment and the opportunity to progress professionally
How to apply
Visit http://firstecology.co.uk/contact-us/job-vacancies/ download and complete the “Application Form - First Ecology 2018” and return the completed application form with CV to email@example.com.