- Company: South Downs Garden Care
- Salary: £3.50 / hour
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fantastic opportunity working for a professional garden maintenance company in Sussex. You will work in a small but busy team environment, looking after a range of private gardens in Sussex. The gardens are of a high standard and will allow you to utilise and develop your horticultural knowledge and skills.
It is essential the successful candidate has a genuine passion for horticulture and gardening generally. Key skills will be:
- a basic working knowledge of some plants
- some experience of basic tool handling (but not essential)
some experience of customer service
Key attributes of the successful candidate will be:
- an eagerness to learn and develop gardening and personal skills
- attention to detail when working and being thorough with all tasks
- having a positive attitude with the team and clients
- self motivated and proactive to get the job done
- willingness to work in all British weather!
attending work on time
38 hours / week
Mon-Thurs 730-5 (Winter months 8-430)
Please send through CV to email address provided above or enquire via the National Apprenticeship Service website.
Contact Dan: 07492696869