- Company: Buckinghams Artisan Butchery
- Location: London SE1
- Salary: £140 PER WEEK
- Contact Email: email@example.com
Brief overview of the role
Apprentice Butcher to complete an Apprenticeship. Excellent opportunity to work and learn in our established Butchers. The candidate would be expected to serve our customers providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer’s orders
- Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
- Keep inventory of meat sales and order meat supplies
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
Requirements and prospects
Interest in food.
Willingness to learn and undertake a Butchery Apprenticeship at Plumpton College.
May lead to permanent contract.
Questions for candidates
Why would you like to be a Butchery Apprentice?
About the employer
London’s newest Artisan Butchery BUCKINGHAMS brought to you by multi award winning Butcher Damon Buckingham.
Over the last 15 years Damon has worked hard to perfect the art of butchery & gain as much knowledge as possible, winning a number of Nationally recognised awards and most recently representing Great Britain in the 2016 World Butchers Challenge in Australia.
Buckinghams aims to offer a wide range of top quality meat sourced from UK farms who we have built relationships with over the last few years ensuring animal welfare is top of the standards list.
We will specialise in Native breed Dry Aged Beef, Free range pork & poultry and Grass fed Free range Lamb ensuring complete traceability on all products.
27 Lower Marsh
Training to be provided
Level 2 Qualification in Butchery and modern practices of Butchery.
- Vicki Orbell
- 01273 892073