If you’re looking for a fantastic venue for your Summer event, Plumpton is the place for you. Right in the heart of the beautiful South Downs National Park, we’re just 20 minutes away from Brighton and easily accessible from Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
Our extensive estate is a popular destination for a variety of festivals, riding and pony clubs, and summer schools.
Our fantastic estate has everything you need to run a successful event. With staff available to help you around the clock, we have 180 beds available over the Summer months – in a mixture of single and twin rooms, some with shared bathroom facilities.
- Airport shuttle service
- Camping facilities
- Equine facilities with stabling for 30 horses including indoor and outdoor arenas
- IT facilities and free Wi-Fi
- Lawns for marquees
- On-site catering facilities offering local produce where possible
- Outdoor activities including indoor climbing wall, kayaking, mountain biking
- Male and female accommodation
- Use of sports facilities including large sports hall and tennis courts
- Variety of classrooms and office space available
- Visit our large commercial farm or our animal care unit where you will see many exotic animals and birds of prey