- Plumpton College reserves the right to terminate any hire agreement at any stage.
- Any property and/or vehicles left on the college premises are done so at the owner’s risk.
- Plumpton College accepts no responsibility for injuries or accidents to participants during their hire sessions.
- Users are responsible for leaving the sports hall, changing areas and toilets in a clean and tidy condition.
- No food or drink is to be consumed in the sports hall. Any cleaning costs incurred will be charged to the user(s).
- Unnecessary damage caused to the lights, fire alarms, smoke fittings, window protectors etc. in the sports hall and any other equipment during any session will be charged to the person/group named on the booking form.
- Please report damage caused to any of the facilities as soon as possible, either to the duty warden or to the hirer as soon as possible.
You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.