Hone in your knowledge of native habitats
This course is designed with level 3 forest school leaders in mind, as part of growth and development as a practitioner, to learn skills and increase knowledge using the natural environment to enhance your teaching in a forest school environment. It is also open to anyone interested in developing their knowledge of our wonderful native habitats.
You will gain the skills and knowledge that can support growth and development of a Forest School practitioner. The day will cover a wide range of methods and techniques for finding and identify local wildlife, covering any threats or ways you can support a species. All knowledge you can use to support your own setting or a local native habitat or use to enhance your teaching in a forest school environment.
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no specific entry requirements for this course but all those who take part will need to have weather appropriate clothing and footwear.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Tuesday 11th September
1 day course
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Woodland Ecology.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- An Introduction to Spoon Carving Plumpton Certificate
- Certificate for Forest School Leaders Level 3
- Creative Crafts using Sheep Fleece Skills Day, Plumpton Certificate
- Developing Forest School in Early Years Skills Day, Plumpton Certificate
- First Aid for Forest School Leaders 2 Day Forest School Leaders First Aid including Paediatrics and Outdoor First aid
- Forest School Ethos and Principles Level 1 Award
- Forest School for Assistants Level 2 Award
- Introduction to Creative Willow Weaving Skills Day, Plumpton Certificate