WSET Level 2 Award
A three-day intensive course (with exam on the morning of the fourth day) delivering an introduction to the world of wine. This course is designed for those with a keen interest in wine and other beverages, who wish to gain employment in drinks- related industries.
- How to taste wine
- The key grape varieties of the world; Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Grenache
- Other notable white and black varieties
- Wine law and understanding the label
- The principles of viticulture and winemaking
- Sparkling and fortified wines
Please do not delay your booking – to guarantee your place, please book 2 weeks in advance of course date
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Entry requirements are students' minimum age of 18.
A note pad and pen will be required for the course.
Photographic identification will be required for the exam.
|Dates & Location:|| |
6th April -9th April 2020
22nd June - 25th June 2020
Time: 9.45 - 16:15
3 days plus a hour long assessment on 4th day
£465 Tuition Fee
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Wines & Spirits, 3-Day Intensive.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.