WSET Level 2 Award
A three-day intensive course (with exam on the morning of the fourth day) delivering an introduction to the world of wines and spirits. This course is designed for those with a keen interest in wine and other beverages, who wish to gain employment in drinks- related industries.
- How to taste wine;
- The key grape varieties of the world; Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Grenache;
- Other notable white and black varieties;
- Wine law and understanding the label;
- The principles of viticulture and winemaking;
- Sparkling and fortified wines;
Course reference: WNP001
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Entry requirements are students' minimum age of 18.
A note pad and pen will be required for the course.
Photographic identification will be required for the exam.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Dates: 25th- 27th June 2018
Time: 10:00- 16:00
3 days plus a hour long assessment on 4th day
+ £30.00 for materials.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Wines and Spirits.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.