One day course
A one day course for anyone who is interested in making small scale willow structures for their garden, allotment or woodland, e.g. trellis, plant support etc.
Discussion on selection and storage of materials for different structures and designs. Start work on chosen structure (woven hurdle, trellis, plant support, etc.)
Complete your structure piece and discuss future possible projects using skills learned.
Course reference: COP023
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course
|Dates & Location:|| |
30th March 2017
Plumpton College at Flimwell Woodland Enterprise Centre
This course runs on a Thursday from 09:30 to 16:30
- With over 800 hectares at your disposal, we’ve got excellent facilities for you to develop your knowledge and practical skills.
- On our College estate alone, you’ve got ancient semi-natural woodlands, chalk downland, our commercial farm, plus a network of small streams.
- You’ll also enjoy time at our dedicated wood workshops which are fully equipped with the latest technology and equipment.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Willow Structures.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Beehive & Frame Assembly Day One day course
- Beekeeping Basic and Improvers Course BBKA
- Beekeeping Taster Day One day course
- Charcoal Making One day course
- Hedge Laying One day course
- Introduction to Green Woodworking One day course
- Shingle Making - Wooden Roofing One day course
- Stock Fencing One day course
- Trug Making Plumpton College Certificate
- Wildlife of Sussex Evening course