Spend some time in the beautiful Sussex countryside observing the wildlife.
You will help to collect essential research data by carrying out surveys on habitat, common bird census, as well as identifying trees and shrubs.
Course reference: COP010
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course
|Dates & Location:|| |
18th April 2017 – 20th June 2017
This course runs Tuesdays 19:00 - 21:00.
- With over 800 hectares at your disposal, we’ve got excellent facilities for you to develop your knowledge and practical skills.
- On our College estate alone, you’ve got ancient semi-natural woodlands, chalk downland, our commercial farm, plus a network of small streams.
- You’ll also enjoy time at our dedicated wood workshops which are fully equipped with the latest technology and equipment.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Wildlife of Sussex.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Beehive & Frame Assembly Day One day course
- Beekeeping Basic and Improvers Course BBKA
- Beekeeping Taster Day One day course
- Charcoal Making One day course
- Hedge Laying One day course
- Introduction to Green Woodworking One day course
- Shingle Making - Wooden Roofing One day course
- Stock Fencing One day course
- Trug Making Plumpton College Certificate
- Willow Structures One day course