Plumpton College Certificate
This course will allow current veterinary receptionists to examine your current skills and help you provide an informed, professional and confident service to your clients. Improving both your clinical knowledge and customer service. It is also useful for those considering taking on this role within a veterinary practice.
- The role of the veterinary receptionist
- Dealing with emergencies
- The dispensing of veterinary medicines-what can we do?
- The control of parasites in the dog & cat
- Vaccination protocols for small animals
- Pre & post-operative advice for the client
|Dates & Location:|| |
Thursday 20th April 2017
This course runs from 10:00 - 16:00
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Veterinary Receptionists CPD.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Dog Agility Plumpton College Certificate
- Head Veterinary Nursing Course Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin IDEXX
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- Level 1 Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate
- OSPE Task Practical Revision Course Two day course