Plumpton College Advanced Certificate
This theory based class is suitable for people who are interested in better understanding their dog or those who are keen to expand their knowledge of dogs in general. It is a good starting point for those who are looking to start or further their career in the canine industries.
Students will learn about:
- Canine evolution, domestication, canine roles and breed traits
- Puppy development and support
- Learning theory and how this affects training
- Training methods and techniques
- Factors that affect canine behaviour
- Legal factors
- Equipment for training
- Common behaviour issues and how to improve the behaviours including over excitability reactivity, separation issues, fears and phobias.
|Entry Requirements:|| |
No formal entry requirements
|Dates & Location:|| |
17th September - 5th May 2020
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Advanced Certificate in Canine Behaviour.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.