City & Guilds Level 2 Award
This course is designed to lead on from the Level 1 TIG Welding and develop those skills recognised in industry.
During the course you will cover:
- Health and Safety relating to TIG Welding;
- Producing a butt weld in the PA flat position;
- Producing a lap fillet weld in PB horizontal/vertical position;
- Producing a tee fillet weld in the PB horizontal/vertical position;
- Producing a tee fillet weld in the PF vertical-up position;
- Producing a tube-to-sheet tee fillet weld in the PB horizontal/vertical position.
Course Code: WEP008
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Level 1 Welding Qualifications.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Time: 09:15- 16:15
Location: Plumpton College
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Welding Evening course
- Introductory Manual Metal Arc (MMA) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Metal Inert Gas (MIG) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award