Two day course
This 2 day course will give you a practical, basic introduction into Tractor Servicing & Maintenance.
The course will cover the proceedures and HSE requirements of the tasks and correct disposal of waste materials.
- Health & Safety at Work Act
- Tool selection
- Replacement parts
- PPE requirements
- Correct proceedures for tasks
- Waste disposal
- Checking machine for correct operation
- Clearing up
- Note pad and pen
- Steel toe capped boots
- Overalls or appropriate work clothes
Course reference: MAP009
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Time: 09:00- 17:00
- Come and experience the latest equipment at our excellent modern workshops on-site at Plumpton.
- You’ll learn on equipment similar to what you’ll find in a current working environment. This includes our fleet of tractors, some with GPS.
- You’ll also develop your diagnostic skills and ability to use hand tools plus gain experience at our on-site welding shop.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Tractor Maintenance.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Industrial Counter Balanced Fork Lift LANTRA
- Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck for Experienced Operators LANTRA
- Tractor Driving Plumpton College Certificate
- Tractor Driving LANTRA