City & Guilds Level 1 Award
TIG welding is the "Rolls Royce" of welding, used for high quality joins for use on steel.
Course code: see below
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Start date: Thursday 5th January 2017
Start date: Thursday 20th April 2017
Learning Level: Level 1
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas).
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- An Introduction to Welding Evening course
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- MAG/MIG Welding (Metal Active Gas/Metal Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Silver Jewellery Making Evening course