Learn in a flexible and relaxed atmosphere on the beginners' silver jewellery course.
Start with making a silver ring and work your way to designing and fabricating your own silver jewellery.
- and casting
(Silver will be provided for initial ring fabrication and students will provide their own materials for individual projects.)
Please note that this course has a £10 mandatory fee for materials.
Course reference: BLP005
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Tuesday 30th May 2017
This course runs from 18:30 - 20:30.
£270.00 plus a £10 mandatory fee for materials
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Silver Jewellery Making.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- An Introduction to Welding Evening course
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- MAG/MIG Welding (Metal Active Gas/Metal Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc) City & Guilds Level 2
- TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 2 Award