Learn in a flexible and relaxed atmosphere on the beginners' silver jewellery course.
Start with making a silver ring and work your way to designing and fabricating your own silver jewellery.
Please note that this course has a £10 mandatory fee for materials.
Course reference: BLP005
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
This course runs Thursdays 18:30 - 20:30.
£270.00 plus a £10 mandatory fee for materials
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Silver Jewellery Making.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Metalsmithing Evening course
- An Introduction to Welding Evening course
- Beginners Metalsmithing Evening course
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Evening course
- MAG/MIG Welding (Metal Active Gas/Metal Inert Gas) Practical course
- MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc) Practical Course
- TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas) Practical Course