Half day course
A hands on experience for anyone who would like to learn the principles of sausage making. Take home your own pork sausages!
- Discuss and look at different ingredients to add to your sausage mix
- Equipment demonstration
- Discuss aspects of food safety
- Practical - sausage making; select your ingredients, mixing, mincing, and fill your sausages!
Course reference: FTP034
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Wednesday 15th March 2017
This course is run at a Cutting Room in Robertsbridge, Battle, East Sussex. This course runs on a Saturday 09.00-13.00.
This course takes place at our Butchery School in Robertsbridge, East Sussex.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Sausage Making.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Calf Handling Practical course
- Food Smoking Half day course
- Ground Crop Sprayer - Hydraulic Nozzle (PA2) NPTC Award
- Hand Blade Sheep Shearing Three day course
- Keeping Laying Hens at Home One day course
- Lambing Practical (Netherfield) One day course
- Lambing Practical (Plumpton) One day course
- Livestock Transport (Short Journeys) NPTC Certificate
- Managing a Beef Herd One day course
- PA3 - Air Assisted Sprayer - Mounted or Trailed Preparation and maintenance of the sprayer
- PA6A - Knapsack Sprayer - Hydraulic Nozzle Prepare and use hand held pesticides applicators
- PA6AW - Hand Held Application In or Near Water with Hydraulic Nozzle NPTC
- PA6INJ - Hand Held Application Using Injection Equipment NPTC
- Pig Handling Half day course
- Practical Lamb Butchery Two day course
- Practical Pork Butchery Two day course
- Practical Venison Butchery in a day One day course
- Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Pest Control NPTC Level 2 Award
- Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1) NPTC Award
- Safe Use of Pesticides for Vertebrate Pest Control for Rats & Mice NPTC Level 2 Award
- Safe use of Sheep Dips NPTC Level 2 Award
- Sheep Handling One day course
- Sheep Shearing for Beginners and Improvers Three day course
- Welfare of Poultry at the Time of Killing One day course