NPTC Level 2 Certificate
This programme covers preparing, operating and transporting a Mobile Elevated Work Platform. There are a number of different types of machine (Scissor lift, Vehicle mounted, Trailed, Self propelled, Vertical Personnel Platform). The test will be taken on a specified type of machine which will take into account the operational differences relevant to that machine.
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
You will need the following equipment to take part in the course:
|Dates & Location:|| |
3rd & 4th February 2018
5th & 6th April 2018
7 & 8th June 2018
Time: 09:00- 17:00
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Safe Use and Operation of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP).
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced First Aid and Casualty Management First Response Emergency Care
- An Income from your Kitchen Evening course
- Basic Life Support & AED Half day course
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Schools One day course
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- First Aid at Work Requalification Worksafe
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- Food Safety & Hygiene CIEH Certificate Level 2 Award
- Livestock Transport (Short Journeys) NPTC Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid- Intermediate 2 Day Course
- Paediatric & Early Years First Aid 2 Day Course
- ROLO (Register of Land Based Operatives) Health & Safety Awareness One day course
- Vine Disease Management WineSkills Viticulture Scheduled workshop
- Vine Nutrition WineSkills Scheduled vineyard workshop
- Vine Planting & Establishment WineSkills viticulture scheduled workshop
- Vineyard Occupational Health & Safety WineSkills Scheduled vineyard workshop