WSET Diploma: Unit 3
This module will provide the student with a contemporary knowledge of the production and commercial significance of the still wines of the world, particularly those available in the UK market and in particular from the perspective of history, commerce, viti/vini particularities and current trends. It will also teach a systematic [blind] tasting technique so that students may describe the style and determine the quality of wines, and in many cases, identify the grape variety and area of production.
The module is broken down into three sections:
- The wine regions of France
- The wine regions of the rest of Europe
- The wine regions of the rest of the world
|Entry Requirements:|| |
WSET Level 3 certificate
Must be over 18 years old.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Dates: 19th September 2017
Time: 09:15- 12:00
Every Tuesday for 28 Weeks.
- Studying at Plumpton gives you the chance to enjoy time at the heart of the South East of England’s wine production industry.
- We’ve got 10 hectares of vineyards producing 40,000 bottles of award-winning still and sparkling wines each year at Plumpton.
- We’ve also got a purpose-built Plumpton Wine Centre which includes a commercial winery, research winery, laboratories and a sensory evaluation room for you to experience.
- Combined with our team of international expert lecturers, you’ll certainly gain an excellent all-round experience at Plumpton.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in PW205 Wines of the World 2.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Judging Sparkling Wine- WineSkills scheduled wine tasting workshop Plumpton College Certificate
- PW120 Grapegrowing and Winemaking WSET Diploma: Unit 2
- PW221 Spirits, Beer and Cider WSET Diploma: Unit 4
- Wines and Spirits WSET Level 2 Award
- WineSkills Principles of Vinegrowing 7 sessions over half a year
- WineSkills Principles of Vinegrowing Intensive 1 week course
- WineSkills Principles of Vinegrowing 1 Day Sessions
- WineSkills Principles of Winemaking 7 sessions over half a year
- WineSkills Principles of Winemaking Intensive 1 week course
- WineSkills Principles of Winemaking 1 Day Sessions
- WSET Award in Wines Level 3 Award
- WSET Award in Wines WSET Level 4 Diploma