Plumpton College Certificate
Do you have a puppy? Puppy socialisation classes are invaluable in a puppies life. Working with small class numbers together we can aid puppy learning and development and also create a happy and healthy relationship..
Skills to be covered during the the course:
- Basic commands;
- creating a bond with all members of the family;
- appropriate handling skills;
- safe and confident walking;
- teaching your puppy to relax.
Course reference: DGP009
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Puppy must be under 16 weeks at the start of the course.
Please bring a note pad and pen and wear sensible clothing and flat shoes.
You will need to bring along small nibble size treats for your puppy.
If your puppy has only received their first vaccination you must seek advice from your veterinary surgeon before attending the course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
31st October- 12th December 2017
2nd January- 13th February 2018
27th February- 10th April 2018
Time: 19:00- 20:00
Location: Plumpton College
1 evening per week for 7 weeks
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Puppy Socialisation Classes.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Dog Agility Beginners Plumpton College Certificate
- Dog Grooming Assistants City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Head Veterinary Nursing Course Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin IDEXX
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- Level 1 Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate
- OSPE Task Practical Revision Course Two day course
- Veterinary Receptionists CPD Plumpton College Certificate