Plumpton College Certificate
A weekend foundation workshop in Equine Shiatsu
The weekend will consist of theory and practical demonstrations to learn the basics of equine shiatsu. Shiatsu promotes flow of energy throughout the body to maintain homeostasis. This course is aimed at horse owners who would like to learn basic techniques to practice on their own animals.
- Five element theory
- Meridian points
- Body scanning and energy flow
- Practical techniques at the equine yard
|Dates & Location:|| |
29th September - 1st October 2018
8th June - 9th June 2019
This course runs on from 10.00 - 16.00 each day
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Principles of Equine Shiatsu.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Clinical Coach Training one day course
- Dog Grooming Assistants City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Level 3 Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Certificate
- Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate
Book a bespoke course for your organisation
We can offer bespoke training courses, tailored to your organisation.
Getting to the college
Find the easiest travel options to get here
Stay in touch
To keep in touch with other college alumni and stay up to date on forthcoming events, join our dedicated Plumpton Alumni Facebook group.