RHS Level 3 Certificate
RHS Level 3 Certificate in Practical Horticulture qualification further develops the essential skills needed in horticulture.
This course is ideal to support those already working in horticulture, looking for career development into a supervisory or management role or to further develop your interest.
Each unit is assessed by either set practical activities or written assignments.
- Collecting and testing soil samples and specifying adjustments for horticulture
- Collecting, preparing and propagating from seed
- Establishing and maintaining a range of plant types and forms
- Identification of a range of common garden plants, weeds, pests, diseases and disorders
- Planning, collecting, preparing and establishing propagation material
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There is an expectation of prior horticultural knowledge and experience It is strongly recommended that you have prior attainment of the Level 2 qualification as the course builds on those skills.
Please note that due to the continual assessment within this course, a minimum of 95% attendance is required.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Dates: 26th September 2018 - 12th June 2019
1/2 per week for the academic year
*Advance learner loan available subject to eligibility
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Practical Horticulture.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.