2 Day Course
The work safe Paediatric and Early Years course is designed for people who are working or intending to work in the childcare sector.
The programme had been designed to meet the requirements of OFSTED for Early Years First Aid Provision. Additionally the programme meets with the recommendations of the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 by the Health & Safety Executive for the 'Appointed Person'.
WorkSafe Paediatric and Early Years First Aid includes resuscitation skills for Adults, Infants and Children. Candidates will receive training in a range of first aid skills including:
- The ability to act safely and effectively when an accident or emergency occurs.
- The treatment and priorities of care for an unconscious patient.
- The recognition of cardiac arrest and delivery of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- The ability to safely and promptly treat a patient who is bleeding.
- Recognition of common childhood complaints and illnesses and appropriate care.
- Developing an effective emergency plan for when emergencies occur.
- The keeping of simple records following an accident in the workplace/care setting.
Course Code: BTP101
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
25th January 2018
23rd March 2018
Time: 09:30- 16:30
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Paediatric & Early Years First Aid.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced First Aid and Casualty Management First Response Emergency Care
- An Income from your Kitchen Evening course
- Basic Life Support & AED Half day course
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Schools One day course
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- First Aid at Work Requalification Worksafe
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- Food Safety & Hygiene CIEH Certificate Level 2 Award
- Livestock Transport (Short Journeys) NPTC Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid- Intermediate 2 Day Course
- ROLO (Register of Land Based Operatives) Health & Safety Awareness One day course
- Safe Use and Operation of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP) NPTC Level 2 Certificate
- Vine Disease Management WineSkills Viticulture Scheduled workshop
- Vine Nutrition WineSkills Scheduled vineyard workshop
- Vine Planting & Establishment WineSkills viticulture scheduled workshop
- Vineyard Occupational Health & Safety WineSkills Scheduled vineyard workshop