one day course
A practical course allowing clinical coaches to receive tuition, coaching and practical guidance on how to instruct their students to carry out the CQ OSCE tasks.
The course will consist of discussion and demonstration of most OSCE tasks but the majority of the course will consist of clinical coaches carrying out the tasks themselves and examining others carrying out tasks.
Feedback will be given throughout in order to improve techniques which can be carried forward when training your own students.
|Entry Requirements:|| |
To be a clinical coach or in training to be a clinical coach.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Time: 10:30 - 16:30.
Location: Plumpton College
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in OSPE Tuition for Clinical Coaches.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Clinical Coach Training one day course
- Dog Agility Beginners Plumpton College Certificate
- Dog Grooming Assistants City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin IDEXX
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- OSCE Task Practical Revision Course Two day course
- Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate