Two day course
This 2 day, 90% practical course aims to cover all the CQ OSPE tasks, providing hands on practical training to help student VNs better prepare for their practical exams.
Course numbers are kept low in order to provide individual attention to candidates. Students will observe demonstrations, DVDs and carry out the practicals with guidance from an RCVS examiner.
- OSPE task calculations
- OSPE small animal Practical tasks in Lab
- Nursing care
- Theatre practice
- Surgical gloves
Course reference: VNP016
|Entry Requirements:|| |
3rd year trainee VN
|Dates & Location:|| |
This course runs from 10:00 - 16:00.
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in OSPE Task Practical Revision Course.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Dog Agility Plumpton College Certificate
- Head Veterinary Nursing Course Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin IDEXX
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- Level 1 Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate
- Veterinary Receptionists CPD Plumpton College Certificate