NCFE Introduction to Floristry
NCFE Level 2 Creative Craft
Do you want to learn about the basics of floristry?
Our Level 2 Part-time Introduction to Floristry will do just that.
This is a part-time course for 15 weeks aimed at complete beginners or those with a little experience, who wish to obtain a creative craft qualification.
The short NCFE courses are aimed at sole traders i.e. those that wish to work from home or work part-time in a florist shop.
The programme covers basic floristry skills including:
- Conditioning techniques
- Principles and elements of design
- Basic hand tied bouquets
- Presentation gift wrapping
- Floral designs for all occasions and an introduction to wedding and sympathy work
You will complete a portfolio of work which includes photographic evidence of your completed designs and some assignment work. Your portfolio will be assessed by external moderators for the qualification.
|Dates & Location||
*12th September, 2022 - 16th Janaury, 2023 (Monday)
9.30 - 16.00
*Courses will not run during half terms and school holidays.
If you are unable to attend the above dates or the date you would like to attend is full please register your interest here.
1 day a week for 15 weeks
Total cost £950
(Tuition fee - £650 and materials fee - £300)
No entry requirements.
- Progression onto further education
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Floristry
- Level 3 Certificate in Creative Craft Advanced Floral Designs.