Let's talk about motor vehicles...
The automotive design and engineering industry has seen lots of changes in recent years. Technology is always advancing, so it's vital that if you're considering a career in the motor vehicle industry, you have the most up-to-date training.
How will Motor Vehicle training help you get into work?
Many of our students go on to be Car Mechanics or apprentices; continuing their training to develop their knowledge further. By taking our courses, you'll be able to gain skills that will help you to be more employable and successful within the industry.
- Motor Vehicle Level 1
- Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship Level 2
- Modern, fully equipped workshops
- Two ramps per workshop
- A range of vehicles for you to work on
- Latest equipment to help you complete your studies around Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair syllabus
- Fully equipped welding shop