Level 3 Light Maintenance and Repair Principles
Now that you're at an advanced level, you need a practical course that will give you all of the advanced techniques used in the motor vehicle industry.
Covering substantial units in diagnostic fault paths and complex vehicle electronic systems, this course will give you an independent approach to learning that you'll find really useful. Throughout your course, you'll get to extend your knowledge of all the theory you need to succeed.
You can look forward to a varied programme of modules that also includes a work placement. In addition, you'll gain a broad understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace and all the skills you'll need to work in a garage. You'll also continue your English and Maths up to GCSE level. Modules include:
- Advanced chassis technology
- Advanced electrical and electronic technology
- Advanced engine technology
- Advanced transmission technology
|Entry Requirements:|| |
1 year, 3 days per week, full-time
- Modern, fully equipped workshops
- Two ramps per workshop
- A range of vehicles for you to work on
- Latest equipment to help you complete your studies around Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair syllabus
- Fully equipped welding shop
By completing this course, you'll be able to go on to complete a Level 3 Land-Based Technology course or go on to take an apprenticeship.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Motor Vehicle.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.